• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Shots Documentary More Occupy Photos

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov-04-2011, 05:42 AM
richardman is offline richardman OP
Major grins
More Occupy Photos
Lack of a good scanner is cramping my style with my XPan photos but I am persevering with a lowly flat bed scanner. The sharpness, the dynamic range, and the resolution cannot compare, but it's good enough for web pics. For now anyway. I hope Nikon repair my scanner soon. They "fixed" the problem but the unit is basically DOA when they returned it :-(

Enjoy!
http://www.richardmanphoto.com/blog/?p=3079

A few selected pictures:

Tell The World!