Options

SOLD: Nikon MB-D10 Multi Power Battery Pack

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited April 19, 2011 in Nikon Land
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have for sale a very nice almost like new Nikon MB-D10 Multi Power Battery Pack. For Nikon D300s, D300 & D700.
Price - $200.00 including paypal and shipping by USPS Priority Mail ($11 flat rate box)....or overnight at extra charge.

Reason for sale....just did not use it...had it on camera for 2 months took it off.....shooting in continous high mode was fast enough for all my wildlife...I do not shoot sports for hire.

Will ship to any address world wide with a confirmed PayPal Address

Foreign addresses will pay exact extra for Global Priority......Expedited shipping is available at and extra charge

Only payment option is Paypal.

Included in the sale are:
Nikon MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery Grip
MS-D10EN Battery Holder (use up to 2 Nikon EN-EL3e batteries) (NO BATTERIES INCLUDED)
MS-D10 AA Battery Holder (for use with 8 AA-size batteries)
Pouch
User Manual

Only items listed & shown in photo are in the sale......seem to have lost the box for it.

Thanks for perusing my offering.

Photos will be added to this post later as an edit.

If you have any questions you can PM me here.

Will consider honest offers..............

EDIT: ADDED Photos

1-clik image 4 original size
1232356783_c9YKU-XL.jpg

this is the only "damage" - turned the 1st page into an quick reference page, so I did not need to go searching thru the book when I first got it....the reason it would not erase was I got a bad bunch of hard pencil lead.....it turned out to be .05 #2 instead of hard lead......so it is still there the contrast was bumped to show my hand writing.
2-clik image 4 original size
1232365712_C2Atu-XL.jpg
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

This discussion has been closed.