Options

How would you react?

Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
edited January 1, 2011 in The Big Picture
So, I’m sitting here, at my grandparent’s home in Florida on vacation, waiting for a delivery man – at 12:40am...

Read the rest on my blog: http://jeremydwayne.com/?p=1040

Trust me, its worth it. It's the story of me losing my luggage on my way to visit family.
Jer

Comments

• Options
    cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2011
    Ugh, what a frustrating travel experience. My dad came to visit (and meet his grandson) in October and his luggage was lost as well. They delivered it to our house at something like 3am. Fortunately we didn't have to stay up and sign for it. They just left it on the porch and we awoke to a very soft "woof" from our dog when she heard the car in the driveway, so I went and brought in the bag.

Good luck with your 365 photo project! I'm almost exactly halfway through mine. I was going to wait until 2011 to start it, but figured at the time that 365 days was a year, no matter when it started, so I kicked it off last summer. Some days are easy, some are a stretch, some days I get something I really like, others are very much just a shot to keep the project going. I'm sure you'll have fun!
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project