Custom Domain URL Lost on Video Direct Link
If you have a custom domain and try to link a video using the 'direct link' option after the video when logged out, the URL will not contain the custom domain. The other two embedding options have the custom domain.
- Give us your site name - huntsvillecarscene.smugmug.com, custom dns newpics.huntsvillecarscene.com
- Describe the problem - the 'direct link' option after viewing a video when logged out, does not contain the custom domain in the URL.
- List the steps to replicate and recreate the problem
- Provide links to your galleries, photos, etc so we can look -
gallery of videos: http://newpics.huntsvillecarscene.co...14760473_xZceX
- Let us know your system, and browser and version (e.g., Firefox 3, on Windows) - XPP on an HP dc5750 on FF.
I ran into this on the only system I have at this location that can play video. If you can't replicate it, then it might just be on my end, but it seems pretty consistent and has the feel of a bug.