Options

Galleries not responding

HarrisPhotographicArtsHarrisPhotographicArts Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
edited April 23, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Just went in to look at one of my galleries and they won't come up. My homepage is setup with an image map (I know, not the best setup). But even if I click "Galleries" in the nav bar on one the other pages, it goes straight back to my homepage instead of into the gallery page. It was working this morning. I haven't made any changes at all. Any ideas/help?

Don
www.harrisphotographicarts.com
Don Harris
Harris Photographic Arts
http://www.harrisphotographicarts.com

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2010
    Just went in to look at one of my galleries and they won't come up. My homepage is setup with an image map (I know, not the best setup). But even if I click "Galleries" in the nav bar on one the other pages, it goes straight back to my homepage instead of into the gallery page. It was working this morning. I haven't made any changes at all. Any ideas/help?

Don
    www.harrisphotographicarts.com
    You are a victim of a change (perhaps unintentional) that Smugmug just made. It used to be that your bottom javascript came BEFORE your custom footer so you could put script code in your custom footer that used code in your bottom javascript. For some unknown reason, Smugmug apparently just changed that and that busted some people's sites, including yours.

You can see the bug that has been filed about this issue here and I'd suggest you either reply to that thread or subscribe to it so you can see what is said there.

For some people, they can fix their site if they move the hasPath function from their bottom javascript to their top javascript. You can try that.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2010
    Working fine now, let us know if there's any problem http://www.harrisphotographicarts.com/galleries