Options

HDR! Old Fighter Plane

Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited February 3, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Well there is an old plane yard near me with some really cool old fighter planes I went and did some hdrs of them and really like the way this one came out.

DSC_0026copycopy.jpg

Comments

• Options
    squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2010
    definitely an interesting look... a bit overdone for my taste, but effective nonetheless. the hulk looks like an old S-2 Tracker, a twin-prop carrier-based anti-submarine aircraft.
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • Options
    edited January 30, 2010
  • Options
    wendellwendell Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2010
    I think it's pretty nice. The hard hdr grunge look works well with shots of old machinery I think.
  • Options
    PeterPeter Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2010
    I think it looks great. What a piece of art you created. Well done!
    smilep3.png

Peter
  • Options
    rookieshooterrookieshooter Registered Users Posts: 539 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2010
    I like it. I am curious about that wing (?) that is cut off in the upper right hand corner though.
  • Options
    MarcyMarcy Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2010
    cool shot - old things like planes and cars work well with HDR - is this that plane graveyard in florida?
  • Options
    Dedalus77Dedalus77 Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited January 31, 2010
    That is a perfect subject for HDR and a very well done HDR shot imo (granted, I am just starting to get into HDR). Nice work mate.
  • Options
    edited January 31, 2010
    Thank you everyone. Yes I thought it came out nice and this is a great subject for hdr. IMO. I Did a few more there 2 mornings ago earling during the sunrise I will post them up soon.
  • Options
    edited January 31, 2010
    Marcy wrote:
    cool shot - old things like planes and cars work well with HDR - is this that plane graveyard in florida?

Yes it is located in Fl. I have heard of a few of them here in fl. Not for sure if this is the one that you know of.
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2010
    Very good HDR work.

I like that it shows all the electrical work, etc. in it.
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2010
    wendell wrote:
    I think it's pretty nice. The hard hdr grunge look works well with shots of old machinery I think.

15524779-Ti.gif Very nice piece of work. Love its look.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited February 3, 2010
    Thank you everyone.