Options

Portfolio Pricing Bay Photo Color Correction, not applied to new gallery

mtnbikermtnbiker Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
edited February 17, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I noticed that the while the pricing I set in the portfolio pricing is applied to a new gallery, the color correction selection is not.
Shouldn't it?

The pricing I put into the portfolio includes a charge for color correction, so when it isn't applied my profit is too high.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 17, 2009
    we found that bug last week and hope to have it fixed asap. for the time being, just set the color correction setting on the gallery and save your pricing. Sorry for the hassle.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    mtnbikermtnbiker Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    np, thank you
  • Options
    Glory2Jesus4PhotographyGlory2Jesus4Photography Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    bigwebguy wrote:
    we found that bug last week and hope to have it fixed asap. for the time being, just set the color correction setting on the gallery and save your pricing. Sorry for the hassle.
    Thanks for clarifying that it is a bug I thought I did something wrong.
    I know my spelling and grammar are poor some times my spell check says "I got nothing
    for you" and there/ their is no grammar check yet so please forgive me Jesus did.
    My Web site:
    http://Glory2Jesus4Photography.smugmug.com/
    My blog: http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    JCCJCC Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    Pricing not being active for one Gallery
    Hi-

First, thanks for adding Bay Photo! For us West Coast shooters, it cuts down on the turnaround time significantly.

Question: The following gallery continues to come up as not having any photos for sale. I have re-saved the gallery customization numerous times and monkeyed around with other fixes. Any suggestions?

http://jcarpenterclicks.com/gallery/7355853_AAeut#414204243_ytpPx

Thanks.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    JCC wrote:
    Hi-

First, thanks for adding Bay Photo! For us West Coast shooters, it cuts down on the turnaround time significantly.

Question: The following gallery continues to come up as not having any photos for sale. I have re-saved the gallery customization numerous times and monkeyed around with other fixes. Any suggestions?

http://jcarpenterclicks.com/gallery/7355853_AAeut#414204243_ytpPx

Thanks.
    Go into pricing and check the gallery and image level that there's not all zero's in there.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited February 17, 2009
    Still can't get that one photo to be for sale
    Allen wrote:
    Go into pricing and check the gallery and image level that there's not all zero's in there.

Allen-

Thanks, you're always a HUGE help. I still can't get that one photo/gallery to show up as having any photos for sale. I checked/changed the image level and gallery level pricing and emptied the cache numerous times (Ugh). Could it be because I moved it from another gallery that has photos "not for sale"? Perhaps I should just create another new gallery from scratch and re-upload the Yosemite pic.

It does give me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that perhaps other galleries are showing up the same way. Hard to sell photos when they are "not for sale" ;) Groan.

Thanks.
  • Options
    WendeeWendee Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    JCC wrote:
    Allen-

Thanks, you're always a HUGE help. I still can't get that one photo/gallery to show up as having any photos for sale. I checked/changed the image level and gallery level pricing and emptied the cache numerous times (Ugh). Could it be because I moved it from another gallery that has photos "not for sale"? Perhaps I should just create another new gallery from scratch and re-upload the Yosemite pic.

It does give me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that perhaps other galleries are showing up the same way. Hard to sell photos when they are "not for sale" ;) Groan.

Thanks.

Sorry for the trouble, your image is a .png, which means it can't be printed. We need .jpg files to be able to sell them. See here on our Supported Files help page:

http://www.smugmug.com/help/upload-photos

"Gotcha: Only JPEGs can be ordered as prints & gifts."

If you upload a .jpg file, you should be good to go. :)

Holler if you need anything else!

Wendee
    Smugmug Support Hero
    help@smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited February 17, 2009
    Reading Instructions - Never my strong suit
    THANKS! It all seems so obvious now.

I'll re-upload a different version and be good to go!
  • Options
    edited February 17, 2009
    All Good!!!
    Perfect. Works like a charm.
    Thanks Again!