Options

Total Actuations for EOS 1 series cameras.

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
edited May 8, 2005 in Cameras
Do you want to know the total actuations on your EOS-1 digital camera?

I found a program here, look under software, that will tell you what it is. I downloaded the v 0.3 for mac os X and it works great. Just drag your last shot file onto the icon and it will do the rest.

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2004
    patch29 wrote:
    Do you want to know the total actuations on your EOS-1 digital camera?

I found a program here, look under software, that will tell you what it is. I downloaded the v 0.3 for mac os X and it works great. Just drag your last shot file onto the icon and it will do the rest.

I wasn't sure what to do until I read this.

"Ist die erweiterte Version mit grafischer Oberfläche. Sie zeigt zusätzliche Informationen zur geöffneten Raw- oder JPG-Datei der EOS 1D, 1D Mark II und 1Ds an."

I still had questions, but then this line made it all so clear.

"Anmerkung: Natürlich besteht auch die Möglichkeit, den Betrag auf normalen Überweisungsweg zu zahlen. Bitte kurze Mail (s. Kontakt) und ich sende die entsprechenden Info's zurück."

:D
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited November 19, 2004
    wxwax wrote:

"Ist die erweiterte Version mit grafischer Oberfläche. Sie zeigt zusätzliche Informationen zur geöffneten Raw- oder JPG-Datei der EOS 1D, 1D Mark II und 1Ds an."

"Anmerkung: Natürlich besteht auch die Möglichkeit, den Betrag auf normalen Überweisungsweg zu zahlen. Bitte kurze Mail (s. Kontakt) und ich sende die entsprechenden Info's zurück."

It is not my fault if you cannot read German. umph.gif

Try bablefish to translate or download the XP v 0.3 and when it unstuffs drop a raw file on it.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 19, 2004
    wxwax wrote:

rolleyes1.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited May 8, 2005
    It looks like the creator of the software has updated it to v1.1 and added a lot of features and it now costs 9.95 Euros. Here is the main site, a translator will be helpful if you don't speak german, here is a link to babelfish.

The old link I downloaded from was a program called cancount, I cannot find it on the site anymore, only v1.1.