Options

can I move a sub category gallery?

neastguyneastguy Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
edited January 2, 2009 in SmugMug Support
I have a gallery with a sub category gallery that has gallery's ...lol.... I just want to move that sub category gallery with its gallerys into a different main gallery... heck thats confusing:dunno

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    neastguy wrote:
    I have a gallery with a sub category gallery that has gallery's ...lol.... I just want to move that sub category gallery with its gallerys into a different main gallery... heck thats confusingne_nau.gif

You go to your control panel and create a new sub-category in the place you want it to be. Then, you change each of the galleries you want moved to have the new category/sub-category.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2009
    neastguy wrote:
    I have a gallery with a sub category gallery that has gallery's ...lol.... I just want to move that sub category gallery with its gallerys into a different main gallery... heck thats confusingne_nau.gif

You go to your control panel and create a new sub-category in the place you want it to be. Then, you change each of the galleries you want moved to have the new category/sub-category in their customize gallery screen.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question