Options

Change photo ranking?

egoregor Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited May 9, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I was experimenting with photo ranking... giving "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" ratings to some of my photos to see what happens in Smugmug. Only problem is, now that I'm done 'experimenting', I don't know how to "reset" those rankings... Am I stuck with the "thumbs down" ratings I've given some of my photos?

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2007
    egor wrote:
    I was experimenting with photo ranking... giving "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" ratings to some of my photos to see what happens in Smugmug. Only problem is, now that I'm done 'experimenting', I don't know how to "reset" those rankings... Am I stuck with the "thumbs down" ratings I've given some of my photos?
    According to this post and this post you can reset all photos in a gallery or just individual photos in a gallery. Per those posts, one photo can be rest by double rotating or replacing it. All photos in a gallery can be rest by turning thumbs off for the gallery, then turning it back on. See the posts for details.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question