RustAWeb4414-L.jpg

Hope you enjoyed. C&C always a welcome thing :D
Michael

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2012
    Good rust stuff.

Sam
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2012
    Really like that last one.

Sam is kind of rusty. You take a few photos of him.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2012
    Great series!clap.gif
    1 and 2 don't do much for me, but the rest do! 4, 5 and 6 are great. I winder what 3 would look like in BW...
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2012
    Good series, Michael. #6 is really strong.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2012
    Juano wrote: »
    Great series!clap.gif
    1 and 2 don't do much for me, but the rest do! 4, 5 and 6 are great. I winder what 3 would look like in BW...

.....with a bird flying overhead.:D

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2012
    .....with a bird flying overhead.:D

Tom
    Aaah! I was wondering where I had seen this??
    :D:D
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2012
    Good old rusty stuff, well PP'd
    Rags
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2012
    Sam wrote: »
    Good rust stuff.

Sam
    Yes :D Thanks for stopping by Sam. Nice
    Michael
    edited May 10, 2012
    Really like that last one.

Sam is kind of rusty. You take a few photos of him.

lol3.gif

Last one it is thumb.gif Thanks Alex. Do ya suppose their is a room in ones house that would take a result like that? :D
    Michael
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2012
    Well done Michael ........ :D
    edited May 11, 2012
    Juano wrote: »
    Great series!clap.gif

Thanks for saying Juano. Very nice :D Your likes and dislikes are great to know. Being aware of such things help me a lot in deciding which kind of things to work on first and what I may do to them for impact that people would even find appealing. I hadn't considerd BW at all till you mentioned. Too focused on good color at the time rolleyes1.gif3 seems to have a good chance to work up in BW.
    Michael
    edited May 11, 2012
    Good series, Michael. #6 is really strong.

Tom
    I was hoping #6 would come off appealing for you all and its really nice to know the effort meets with general approval overall as a competent piece of work worth note.

Thanks for dragging the bird addition into this. rolleyes1.gifI am having a hell of a time accepting composites period. My having done so at all and then showing it as a valid single real deal is something I barely could bring myself to do. But I figure I have to learn how just to compete with those works that are just too good to be true.
    Michael
    edited May 11, 2012
    torags wrote: »
    Good old rusty stuff, well PP'd
    Thank you Rags :D Appreciate your comments. Did spend some time to get them just so. Nice to know I got into a good range thumb.gif

Found out what Torags were. Right in front of me all the time and I had no idea till yesterday. Cool to know what my son has been trying to build up in all those dedicated hours of gaming.
    Michael
    edited May 11, 2012
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Well done Michael ........ :D
    Glad you like the works Gary. Thank you very much for saying buddy. Appreciated thumb.gif
    Michael
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2012
    I'm in rust heaven looking at these thumb.gif Enjoyed them all. You got the color, composition is great and #1, 5 and 6 are my favorite. #5 I find really intriguing. Holds my view following the lines.

Great work thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    edited May 14, 2012
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I'm in rust heaven looking at these thumb.gif Enjoyed them all. You got the color, composition is great and #1, 5 and 6 are my favorite. #5 I find really intriguing. Holds my view following the lines.

Great work thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    Rust Heaven :seamus :D Thank you Mary Kim. Nice to get your feedback on this set. It was all about the color foremost for sure. Pleased you believe I got into a good zone. I was digging 5 too and thats why I got into it so much with the PP going so different for a change up visual appeal. Hoping to hold the viewer in a bit longer and all. My wife sees a duck, my daughter a bird of some sort and I see a bullish nosed dog. Guess we stayed in it too long rolleyes1.gif
    Michael
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Rust Heaven :seamus :D Thank you Mary Kim. Nice to get your feedback on this set. It was all about the color foremost for sure. Pleased you believe I got into a good zone. I was digging 5 too and thats why I got into it so much with the PP going so different for a change up visual appeal. Hoping to hold the viewer in a bit longer and all. My wife sees a duck, my daughter a bird of some sort and I see a bullish nosed dog. Guess we stayed in it too long rolleyes1.gif

I see Kitty's ears :D