Canon 1d Mkiii with AF fix ($1600), 1d iii, 1d3

AlbinoBlacManAlbinoBlacMan Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 29, 2012 in House of Canon
1D mkiii with AF fix

Purchased this camera locally. Went to check it out, heard the machine gun shutter and was sold on it. Thought it would be great for shooting my son’s soccer and my sister’s track. However when I got home I realized that the glass for those kind of events was going to be too expensive for me. I’m trying to budget for an upcoming trip as it is, so the camera is going back onto the market.

My loss is your gain, I’ll let the camera go for $1600 shipped and paypal’d within Canada and the USA. If you’re willing to pay in Canadian dollars, live in Canada or ask me really nicely I might be able to shave a little off of that. If you're interested all please contact. This camera just feels so good in your hands that I'm worried that I won't be able to let it go if I fondle it too much

AF was tested at the time of purchase and worked well. I also contacted Canon Canada and they confirmed the AF upgrade has been done.

Overall camera seems to be in good condition, no major marks or anything. Display looks like its been used. Tripod mount shows that its been used.

Comes with the Body, 1 Battery (Canon), Charger and Cap as seen in the pictures.
I have 2 positive feedback on FredMiranada, 4 on fourthirdsphoto, 2 on getdpi (all under the name Albino_BlacMan) and 17 on ebay as ctp046.

MarchSale-050069.jpg

MarchSale-050073.jpg

MarchSale-050072.jpg

MarchSale-050071.jpg

MarchSale-050070.jpg

Comments