I Caught the Bouquet ... So?

toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
edited April 17, 2012 in Street and Documentary
RAG1918-L.jpg
Rags

Comments

• Moving PicturesMoving Pictures Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2012
    I want to know that story. Any others in that sequence that show the woman's face a little better? I'd like to compare to see if I like the one you posted as much as I think I do.
    Newspaper photogs specialize in drive-by shootings.
    Forum for Canadian shooters: www.canphoto.net
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2012
    I don't want another version. I like the mystery.

Sometimes photographs tell a story, and sometimes
    photographs suggest a story that you fill in yourself.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    It's funny for a split second I saw mystery and likely a beautiful woman then almost immediately I thought, she's reading her Facebook status update on the phone behind the bouquet :)
    Liz A.
    _________
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    It's funny for a split second I saw mystery and likely a beautiful woman then almost immediately I thought, she's reading her Facebook status update on the phone behind the bouquet :)

She could be updating from "available to taken" or "taken to available".
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    She is looking at a text message from her boyfriend,he has apologized for not being at the wedding and is conveying to her how much he loves and misses her. This is why she is smiling and the timing is just perfect because she has just caught the bouquet of flowers and she is thinking it will only be a short time until he proposes to her. Shortly after the marriage , the romance wears off, it is only then, they become good friends and spend the rest of their days truly united with one another.
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    she is looking at a text message from her boyfriend,he has apologized for not being at the wedding and is conveying to her how much he loves and misses her. This is why she is smiling and the timing is just perfect because she has just caught the bouquet of flowers and she is thinking it will only be a short time until he proposes to her. Shortly after the marriage , the romance wears off, it is only then, they become good friends and spend the rest of their days truly united with one another.

:d :d :d
    Rags
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    She is looking at a text message from her boyfriend,he has apologized for not being at the wedding and is conveying to her how much he loves and misses her. This is why she is smiling and the timing is just perfect because she has just caught the bouquet of flowers and she is thinking it will only be a short time until he proposes to her. Shortly after the marriage , the romance wears off, it is only then, they become good friends and spend the rest of their days truly united with one another.

:) How long again til that romance wears off? rolleyes1.gif

She does have a lovely look on her face. I chose your view of it as opposed to FB status update :)
    Liz A.
    _________
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2012
    :) How long again til that romance wears off? rolleyes1.gif

She does have a lovely look on her face. I chose your view of it as opposed to FB status update :)

I think you made a good conscientious observation about the phone . I didn't see it. thumb.gif