Missing Buy Button.....

dyfedavalondyfedavalon Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited April 29, 2012 in SmugMug Support
Hey guys!

I'm new to Smugmug, and have used a tutorial which I'm sure many of you have seen (or not). My problem lies in that when customers go to my gallery, it's very hard to buy an image, and my packages are not showing up anywhere? Or are they?

My site is avalonphoto.smugmug.com

So - i'm missing the "buy" button, and now I think about it, I also have a watermark set up that isn't being displayed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Dyfed

Comments

• grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2012
    Hi Dyfed,

Please go to your gallery settings, then set Printable to Yes. That way the buy button will appear. There's more on gallery settings here. http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93307

I would expect that once clients can buy prints, they'll be able to buy packages as well.

I'm seeing a watermark on your photos in your gallery Distinguished Young Women. If there are galleries on which it's not appearing, please email help@smugmug.com. We'll gladly take a look.

-Robin
    Support Hero
  • dyfedavalondyfedavalon Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 29, 2012
    Hey

Printable is set - you CAN buy photos, but you have to click on an image and then click on the tiny shopping cart icon.... very confusing for my buyers...

Thanks

Dyfed
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2012
    Hey

Printable is set - you CAN buy photos, but you have to click on an image and then click on the tiny shopping cart icon.... very confusing for my buyers...

Thanks

Dyfed

Buy button is right here:
    20120429-85nn7m852bw4simpskwsbkn2ww.jpg

You will want to BLOCK Originals - in your gallery settings - do not allow Originals if you are selling prints :D
  • dyfedavalondyfedavalon Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 29, 2012
    hey

It's there now because I fixed it :)

it wasn't before.... I edited some CSS code....

Thanks though :)

Dyfed