Missing "<" on Bread Crumbs

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
edited April 16, 2012 in SmugMug Support
REPOSTED in Bug Reporting.

I am getting good help in the customization forum for my CSS but they suggested I post here for this problem: my galleries pages (Texas, etc.) are missing the "<" symbol from the bread crumbs. They read like this: Home Galleries Landscapes Texas. Not a big deal but the "<" symbol does make it a bit easier to follow the progression of the pages.

Any ideas why this happened?

Thanks,
Lauren
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    Hi Lauren,

Check the gallery theme setting. You've set a custom theme for the gallery that's conflicting with the customizations you've done in the Easy customizer. Just reset the theme back to default in the gallery.
    In the control panel > customize tab also set the all-pages theme to the default one.
    The Easy customizer only can work properly if you use the default theme. If you use any other theme, the results previewed in the Easy customizer are likely to differ from what you see on your actual site.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    Sebastian

If I do anything to the Easy Customizer, will this in any way effect the CSS/HTML customizations I have done? Or will this only effect the overall look via the theme?

Thanks.

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    redleash wrote: »
    Sebastian

If I do anything to the Easy Customizer, will this in any way effect the CSS/HTML customizations I have done? Or will this only effect the overall look via the theme?

Thanks.
    Changes to the Easy customizer, won't change your code in the advanced customizer.
    Stiil, both, Easy and advanced customizer, influence your site. So it may be that certain changes you make in either might counter code/settings you made in the other.
    After all, there's only your one site that you can change.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    Thanks, Sebastian. That fixed the bread crumbs.

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com