Winery Wedding

jamiezentenojamiezenteno Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited April 19, 2012 in Weddings
I had a lot of fun photographing this coupld. It RAINED nearly all day {second wedding i've shot and its rained....im going to be known as the raining wedding photographer LOL!!!! }

Here are a few of my favorites:

Comments

• jamiezentenojamiezenteno Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited March 30, 2012
    in santa fe texas
    at winery
    edited March 30, 2012
    edited March 30, 2012
    and i know the quality on these aren't that great on this post but they are much sharper i promise. i just had to scale them a lot to load on this post b/c my internet is so slow here.
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2012
    No worries about the image file size, Jamie!

I like the images although I think you might be processing them a little dark from my perspective. One thing I try to always do when post-producing images is, "go too far and then bring it back"... Meaning, especially in Lightroom or Bridge where this is super easy - drag your adjustment sliders until you can TELL that it is "too bright" and "too contrasty". ...Otherwise, if you try and go straight to "just right", you might not go far enough. It also helps me if I simply re-view the images a day or two later, after I've processed them once. I almost always notice that things need a slight bump in brightness or white balance. (And I do post-production for a living lol!)

Take care and happy posting,
    =Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • sphyngesphynge Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 172
    edited April 4, 2012
    No worries about the file size - I agree with Matthew. I would also add that for #1, taking the photo from a higher camera angle would probably have been more flattering to the bride?
    edited April 19, 2012
    Got it. Very good advice. All I can do is just keep improving... :)