SOLD: Canon 1Ds MKII

CanonDigitalCanonDigital Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited May 10, 2007 in House of Canon
The camera is brand new. It is my backup camera, purchased new on Dec 2006 for $6799.95 + shipping. Never use; still smells as new, sort of like the new-car smell. It has only less than 50 (not a typo) actuations from testing the camera in my studio to make sure everything is working fine when I bought it. I take excellent care of all my equipment, I am a non-smoker, and I don't wear cologne; hence, the camera still smells new.

The camera looks just as brand new; not a single mark anywhere, not even on the hotshoe. Pics included for the curious mind at the end of this listing.

The camera comes with all original accessories still sealed in plastics (battery, charger, neck strap, cables, and softwares) and sales receipt. US version (not grey market) and still under Canon warranty.

Reason for selling: It's my backup camera, I never have to use it and do not need it since I have another 1Ds MKII and a 5D in my studio. Want to use the money to buy some exotic lenses for architectural and interior work.

B&H sells it for $6799.95 + shipping
My Price: $5399 + shipping (you save over $1400 :wow)
Will also ship worldwide for actual shipping costs.
Email me for logistics on overseas shipping.

I am a newbie here but have been a FM member since 2003 and have sold and bought several high priced items there in the past years. Recently sold a 1DMKII N, a 1DMKII, a Canon 400mm 2.8 IS, and a Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS; all with positive feedbacks.

Prefer Cashier's Check or USPS Money Order. PayPal (pls add 3% for US and 4% for all other countries). Wire Transfer (pls add $15 for US and $20 for all other countries). Personal check (will ship as soon as check is cleared). I am PayPal verified and will only ship to PayPal confirmed address.

As always, all my sells can be returned within two days of receipt if not satisfied.

Local inspection and pickup are welcome. I am located in Lexington, KY.

All low-ball offers will be respectfully ignored :D

Email inquiries only. Please include your username in your email.

1DSMKII_1.jpg
1DSMKII_2.jpg
1DSMKII_3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments