Pro User fastest turnaround possible?

Bryans12vBryans12v Registered Users Posts: 362 Major grins
edited May 1, 2012 in SmugMug Support
I need to order 2 20x30" prints and have them by Thursday. Is this possible?

Im in NY and know most of these labs are in CA with WHCC having one in Minnesota but I only have print options for Bay and EZ. I also know that there are some pretty seriuos rush deliveries in the shipping cart. It is imperative for me to have these early on Thursday and Ive tried locally but deal with nothing but dingbats. Id love to use SM as Ive never had any bad prints, even large ones through them. I got a 20x30 printed yesterday and it was a complete waste of money.

Let me know if any of you think the rush would get it to me. Ive got them uploaded and ready to place an order.

Comments

• rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2012
    Most orders take 1-2 business days for printing, plus shipping time, so we're cutting it a bit close, on a Tuesday morning. But, we may be able to work some magic for you this time. Go ahead and put your order in as soon as possible, and use Bay Photo or WHCC, and select the next-day shipping option. Then, after you've done that, drop us a line on the helpdesk (help@smugmug.com), give us your order number, and put ATTN: JOSH - URGENT! in the subject line. I'll see what I can do to move your order along most expeditiously!
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Bryans12vBryans12v Registered Users Posts: 362 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2012
    rnrjosh wrote: »
    Most orders take 1-2 business days for printing, plus shipping time, so we're cutting it a bit close, on a Tuesday morning. But, we may be able to work some magic for you this time. Go ahead and put your order in as soon as possible, and use Bay Photo or WHCC, and select the next-day shipping option. Then, after you've done that, drop us a line on the helpdesk (help@smugmug.com), give us your order number, and put ATTN: JOSH - URGENT! in the subject line. I'll see what I can do to move your order along most expeditiously!

Its on its way. Wow, you guys really are Heroes!