Positive Feedback Thread (post/search here)

Comments

• cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2012
    Positive Feedback for JimClark
    Seller Username: JimClark

Item: bought Kirk 40D Arca-swiss compatible plate

Comments: quick communication from the seller, and friction-free transaction. Paid by check, and got prompt confirmation of receipt and quick sending of the item. Item received in great condition.

Thanks Jim!
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2012
    Seller: Andy Williams
    Buyer: me, divamum
    Item: 580ex I flash

Andy's reputation for gear is well-known here at dgrin, and this transaction is one more in a long line of success stories. This was, without a doubt, THE FASTEST transaction ever. Item shipped instantly, and has arrived, exactly as described. Count me among his many happy customers!!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2012
    Seller: Scott_Quier (me)
    Buyer: tmelo
    Item: Canon EF 85 f/1.8 USM

Tony couldn't have been easier to work with. He sent PM indicating he was interested. I said it's his. He sent me money within a couple of hours.

Would be very pleased to deal with him again.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2012
    Seller: Scott_Quier (me)
    Buyer: imprtslyer
    Item: Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS MKI

Michael was very easy to deal with. He had a special need, provided a phone number when asked, I called him, we got it squared away. Easy conversation, to the point, very clear, and prompt communicator. Payed by Paypal - I sent him the invoice, he got the funds transfered within hours!

I would pleased to deal with him on either end of a transaction in the future!
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2012
    Sold 580EXII to JDub
    Seller: rwells (me)
    Buyer: JDub
    Item: Canon 580EXII flash

I sold this flash to JDub. Used PayPal, transaction went well. A great buyer, highly recommended. JDub stayed in contact until transaction was completed.
    Randy
  • JDubJDub Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2012
    Seller: rwells
    Buyer: JDub (me)
    Item: Canon 580EXII flash

I bought this flash from rwells. excellent seller. item shipped the next day after payment was sent (since I paid after the post office was closed). item arrived exactly as described, if not better than described! very reasonable pricing. packaged well. arrived in pristine condition, ready to be put to use. thank you for a great used gear buying experience. A+ seller!
    Josh Westbrook
    ---
    Atlanta, GA
  • henrytdhenrytd Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited October 22, 2012
    DelRusso
    DelRusso sold me his 5Dmkiii. Everything went well. Camera is in perfect condition, price was reasonable, met in person at a convenient location, I'm happy as a clam.

Skip
  • Seminole DigitalSeminole Digital Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2012
    Seller: DavidTO
    Buyer:Seminole Digital (Me)
    Items: Canon 5D Markll camera and Canon 24mm f3.5L TS-E MKI

I bought these items from David and I was very pleased with the products and the transaction. They were packaged with great detail and received in excellent condition. David stayed in contact until the transaction was completed and I received the items. It's was a pleasure doing business with David.
    I would recomment David as a great person to do business with.

Ed
  • PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2012
    Photgbiker
    Seller: Rwells
    Buyer: Photogbiker
    Item: Canon 85 1.8 lens

Bought this great lens from Rwells recently. My first buy on Dgrin and it went flawlessly. The lens is absolutely pristine as described, packed perfectly, and arrived in 3 days with insurance. Used Paypal. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks

Jeff
    edited November 13, 2012
    Seller: Rwells (me)
    Buyer: Photogbiker
    Item: Canon 85 1.8 lens

Dealing with Jeff was a pleasure. He is an excellent buyer and I would sell to him again without hesitation!

Jeff stayed in contact during the sale time frame, then informed me that everything arrived OK, and that he was satisfied.

Highly recommended buyer!
    Randy
    edited November 14, 2012
    Buyer: Seminole Digital
    Item: Canon Extender 1.4x II

Ed is an excellent buyer. Communication was great and payment was fast. Ed let me know that the item arrived in good shape and timely.

I highly recommend Ed as a buyer!
    Randy
  • Seminole DigitalSeminole Digital Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2012
    Buyer: Seminole Digital (Me)
    Item: Canon Extender 1.4x II

Randy was an excellent person to do business with. Great communications and mailed the item as stated, item was as described.

I highly recommend Randy as a great person to do business with.
  • ndalitendalite Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 4, 2013
    Seller: ELSELS
    Buyer: ndalite
    Item: Sony 16-80mm Zeiss

Great comms, item as described. Would definitely do business with Ed again! Thanks Ed!
  • ELSELSELSELS Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2013
    ndalite wrote: »
    Seller: ELSELS
    Buyer: ndalite
    Item: Sony 16-80mm Zeiss

Great comms, item as described. Would definitely do business with Ed again! Thanks Ed!

Buyer: ndalite - Paid lightning fast, Superb communications, Highly Recommended... A +

Thanks,

Ed (ELSELS)
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2013
    Buyer: Me, divamum
    Item: 70-200 2.8 is II

Firstly, let me preface there is no way I would have bought an item this expensive online from most people, but Andy's reputation precedes him.... and he did not disappoint. He has no "need" for more positive feedback here, but I wanted to publicly shout out my thanks to him for making a complex transaction as simple as it could possibly be, for demonstrating that there ARE trustworthy people on the interwebz, and for passing onto me a pristine, magical, wonderful copy of this lens at a very favourable price. It's glorious. Thanks, Andy!!!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2013
    Wow, thanks for the kind words :D
    divamum wrote: »
    Buyer: Me, divamum
    Item: 70-200 2.8 is II

Firstly, let me preface there is no way I would have bought an item this expensive online from most people, but Andy's reputation precedes him.... and he did not disappoint. He has no "need" for more positive feedback here, but I wanted to publicly shout out my thanks to him for making a complex transaction as simple as it could possibly be, for demonstrating that there ARE trustworthy people on the interwebz, and for passing onto me a pristine, magical, wonderful copy of this lens at a very favourable price. It's glorious. Thanks, Andy!!!
    edited August 3, 2013
    Sold lenses to gratefulJED
    Buyer: gratefulJED

Items: Canon 35 f/1.4 & Canon 135 f/2 lenses

I sold these lenses to gratefulJED (July 2013). Used PayPal, transaction went quickly. A great buyer, highly recommended.
    Randy
  • photodad1photodad1 Registered Users Posts: 566 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2013
    Seller : rwells
    Buyer: photodad1 (me)

Item: Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS version 1

I bought this lens from Randy (Sep 2013) using Paypal. The transaction went very smooth and I would recommend purchasing from Randy. I would buy another item from Randy in a heart beat.
    edited September 30, 2013
    Seller : rwells (me)
    Buyer: photodad1

Item: Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS version 1

I sold this lens to Chris using Paypal. He paid quick, and the transaction went smoothly.

I would recommend selling to Chris without worry.
    Randy
    edited October 1, 2013
    Seller : Michael Krell

Item: Canon 300mm f2.8L IS version 1

I bought a Canon 300mm f2.8L IS version 1 (August 2013) using Paypal. The transaction went very well and the communication was outstanding. Mike even sent the lens to CPS in-route to have the lens clean and check done. I would buy from Mike again.
    edited October 1, 2013
    Seller : Michael Krell

Item: Canon 1DIII

I bought a Canon 1DIII (August 2013) using Paypal. The transaction went very well and the communication was outstanding. I would buy from Mike again.
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2013
    Seller : bkz
    Item: Nikon tc2

Buyer ME went very well looks like new only trouble was from me but sale was a good one buy his other one
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
    edited October 26, 2013
    Buyer: Canonfan
    Seller: photodad1 (me)

Items: Canon 5DMarkIII, Canon BG-E11, with an extra battery.

I sold the items to Terry and the payment was quick and the transaction went very smoothly.

I would recommend doing business with Terry with confidence.
  • CanonFanCanonFan Registered Users Posts: 182 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2013
    Seller: photodad1
    Buyer: CanonFan (me)

Items: Canon 5D Mark III w/BG-E11 grip and two batteries

I had bought a Canon 7D body from Chris recently and now purchased the above body with grip . Great transaction with plenty of nice communication and a very fair price. Shipment was quick . I would not hesitate to do business with Chris again!
    Capture the Light!

Franklin, NC
  • HackPhotogHackPhotog Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited November 2, 2013
    Buyer: hackphotog(me)
    Item: BG-E7

Great transaction. Item was in perfect shape! Sent in OEM packaging, shipped quickly, and Randy was awesome communicating throughout. Couldn't ask for more!
    edited November 7, 2013
    Buyer: hackphotog
    Item: BG-E7

Sean was great to deal with. Good communication and quick payment. I'd sell to Sean any day!
    Randy
  • andymillsonandymillson Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2013
    Great guy and great delas
    Seller - Footprint
    Buyer - AndyMillson (Me)

Canon TC1.4 II
    Canon 50mm f/1.4

Great guy to do business with thumb.gif

Even with the inclement weather her win Iowa He was more than willing to drive to town for the sale.

Everything in great condition, and works perfectly - Would buy from him in the future without hesitation

Andy
    A Brit among the HAWKEYES
    Canon 5D Mk III
    Canon 24-105L IS USM; Canon 16-35 f/2.8L USM; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II
    Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM; Bigma 50-500 f/4-6.3 EX DG HSM
    My Galleries
    edited December 29, 2013
    Buyer: BDW
    Item: Canon 5D
    Item: BG-E4

Brent was great to deal with. Good communication and quick payment. Brent was also nice enough to let me know when the gear got there, that it was in great shape, and that he was very pleased with it. I'd sell to Brent any day!
    Randy
    edited March 9, 2014
    Buyer: Sexy6Chick (Natalie)
    Item: Canon 5DMkII

Natalie was great to deal with!
    Great communication and quick (Super Quick) payment. Natalie was also nice enough to let me know when the camera got there, that it was in great shape, and that she was very pleased with it. I'd sell to Natalie any day! Highly recommended!
    Randy
  • Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2014
    rwells wrote: »
    Buyer: Sexy6Chick (Natalie)
    Item: Canon 5DMkII

Natalie was great to deal with!
    Great communication and quick (Super Quick) payment. Natalie was also nice enough to let me know when the camera got there, that it was in great shape, and that she was very pleased with it. I'd sell to Natalie any day! Highly recommended!

And I have to say Randy was fantastic and easy to deal with. Shipped the item very quickly and packaged it super well. He took such great care of the camera that it looks brand new :) Would deal with Randy again in a hearbeat :)
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery