New around and could use some help and suggestions

TarzanTarzan Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited May 7, 2012 in SmugMug Support
Hello people,
I am new around and could use some help. got a few bugs I am trying to fix to get my site in shape. Anybody familiar with smugmug and codes and setting things up please send me a line:)

my page:
http://emanuelphoto.smugmug.com/

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2012
    Hi Tarzan and welcome to Dgrin! wave.gif

What questions do you have? For customization questions, you can post directly in the customization forum. For all other SmugMug related questions, ask away here.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • TarzanTarzan Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited May 4, 2012
    hey Seb,

ty for the reply. i don't know how this site works and where what forums are.
    Here are my questions.
    I just got some info how to get a contact page but when i add the Java code my Home page slide show does not work any more. I would like to have the slide show work and a nice contact page as well.

Also i would like to get a nice gold buttons nav bar to go good with black not just the simple one i have now.
    This are my immediate concerns.

Let me know if you have any ideas and suggestions.

regards,

emanuel
    edited May 5, 2012
    Hi Emanuel,

I checked your site as a visitor and can see your homepage slideshow fine. Are you sure that you're viewing it logged out as a visitor? Logged in as the owner, you may not see the slideshow depending on how it's set up.

Your about me page opens up properly as well.

In regards to customizing your navbar, you can post on the Dgrin customization forum where our customization helpers/experts can help you out. Upload your buttons to a gallery on your site and include the links to the buttons in your post so that the helpers can use the actual buttons to assist you.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • TarzanTarzan Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited May 5, 2012
    thank you for getting back.
    Yes i temporarily disabled the contact page from smugmug so my slideshow works ok. I have a temporary one on.

i will try the forum. Whee do get the answers back from it?
    edited May 7, 2012
    A reply to a thread is added to it on the forum. Dgrin is a public forum where you can see each persons thread/reply to a thread and they can see yours.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero