SOLD: Onsite Event Photography Trailer

dyrangeddyranged Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited April 5, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink

Concession Trailer for sale. Used concession trailer for sale. Onsite event trailer for sale.

I’m selling my onsite event photography trailer. It is a 2008 United 8’-6” x 16’ tandem-axle trailer. I have been using it for event photography with onsite viewing, sales, and production. I have added over 1,000 dollars worth of shelving, countertops and a partition. There is nothing wrong with the trailer, everything works! The tires have less than 500 miles on them. This trailer could be used for an unlimited number of concession ideas.

Features: electric brakes; rounded roof; three concession windows; "barn doors" under the rear concession window for loading a scooter/ATV, etc; 32" side door; pre-wired electric with breaker box; low-profile overhead fluorescent lights; fixtures; The trailer is partitioned into two areas - a customer viewing/sales area (customers on the outside and salespeople on the inside), and a production/printing area. The areas are separated by a wall, and a folding door that has not been installed, which keeps dust out of the production area and allows the production area to remain cool; roof-mounted AIR CONDITIONER! (13,500 btu)

Owners Manual
All Manufactures warranties
(2) 12-Volt Dome Lights With Switch
.030 Smooth Aluminum Exterior
16" On-Center Wall Posts
24" Aluminum Treadplate Stone Guard
24" On-Center Floor & Ceiling
24" to 32" Side Door (Depending on Trailer Length)
2-5/16" Coupler w\Jack for GVWR more than 3000 lbs
3/4" Plywood Floor
3/8" Plywood Interior Wall Liner
6'-10" Interior Height
7-Way Molded Plug for GVWR more than 3,000 lbs.
Aerodynamic Front Cap
Aluminum Fenders or Flares
Double Swing Rear Doors w\Camlock
Electric Brakes
E-Z Lube Hubs
Independent Torsion Axles
LED Tail & Clearance Lights on U-Series
Light-Weight Steel Uni-Body Construction
Safety Chains
Weatherguard Coating on Fasteners
White Mod Wheels

Comments