Options

Sebastian Hosche is Feeling Smug

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited June 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
[imgl]http://www.moonriverphotography.com/photos/162843069-M.jpg[/imgl]Welcome to our newest member of the SmugMug Support Heroes, Sebastian Hosche :clap :clap We're very lucky to have Sebastian join us, he's been a huge help to our customers, and to us, over the years on Dgrin. He's a passionate photographer, and passionate about SmugMug. He is the creator of the Daily Photos community, too, and has caused many folks to become addicted to SmugMug :D

:barb :ivar

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    wings.gif w00t! We are so happy to have you with us, Sebastian, welcome aboard clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

That's 5 countries btw :)
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 22, 2007
    Congrats mate....glad to have you aboard wings.gif
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    Congratulations Sebastian! We miss you at DP, but it's good to see you prowling around Dgrin helping folks out! (Nice SP!!!) thumb.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    Congratulations Sebastian! We miss you at DP, but it's good to see you prowling around Dgrin helping folks out! (Nice SP!!!) thumb.gif
    He's not keeping up at DP? He should talk to his boss about that naughty.gif
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 24, 2007
    Hey Sebastian,

So glad to have you on board!

clap.gifwings.gifivarclap.gifwings.gifivar
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    w00t Sebastian...Way to go......congratulations...thumb.gif
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Hey Seb great!! Congratulations clap.gifclap ... and another time zone covered.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Thank you very much for great posts Andy and all the others! It's great to be on board with so many cool people around. wings.gifwings.gif
    saurora wrote:
    Congratulations Sebastian! We miss you at DP, but it's good to see you prowling around Dgrin helping folks out! (Nice SP!!!)
    I hope that I'll rediscover my daily photo routine at some point in the near future. First of all I need to ease in to my new job (first full time job I have had so far that's not just planned for a few months) and then there's the search for a new flat and at the same time I also want to work on my social life as well - I have to get out more.
    As far as I can tell you're all taking very good care of the community. Thanks a lot for keeping the spirit alive.
    Andy wrote:
    He's not keeping up at DP? He should talk to his boss about that
    Haha, don't tell me you haven't noticed, yet. Haven't done much on my site for the last couple months and you were the last one to ask me about my South America photos, which are still not on the the site, before dropping the workload bomb on me. :D

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    andreasandreas Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Hi Sebastian,
    Congratulations!

I´m quite fresh here on smugmug/dg, but you already helped me a lot - thank you!
    cheers,
    andreas
    www.andreaswerth.net