Options

Wonderland Studios, OC.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited February 12, 2012 in People
I was invited to a studio grand opening in Anaheim. I'm glad I went. They had two stages and three models (plus a partner/hat designer who also posed), six PocketWizards that weren't attached to Alien Bee strobes (plus six more that were), and everyone went nuts. Lots of fun. Here are some of my shots.

Mather
WonderLandStudiosMather2012-02-03094.jpg

Sarah
WonderLand-Studios-Sarah-2012-XL.jpg

Amanda
WonderLand-Studios-Amanda-936-XL.jpg

Stephnie
WonderLand-Studios-Stephanie-XL.jpg

More photos at my SmugMug gallery: http://sterling-photography.smugmug.com/Fashion/Wonderland-Studios-and-Corsets/21329331_nXvjVk
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2012
    I know we're not supposed to comment about the models, etc, (sorry moderator) but holy moly! Can she actually WALK in those things?!?!? eek7.gif
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    #2 and #4 just blew me away, #3 love the colors. I was muttering "oh wow" when I saw them. Wow, just wow. Thanks for the surprise.
  • Options
    BrettDeutschBrettDeutsch Registered Users Posts: 365 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    #2 is my favorite, but I wish her hand was covering just a little less of her face.
  • Options
    WonderlandStudiosOCWonderlandStudiosOC Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 9, 2012
    Your Awesome Lee! Thank you so much for your support! We work hard to make creative and interesting designs for photographers to shoot!
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2012
    Like them all...especially number one and four. There's just something about the lighting...what can I say. What a fun day you must have had. The lighting on these is really good. Who set the lighting up.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2012
    Great work Lee! clap.gifthumb
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    WonderlandStudiosOCWonderlandStudiosOC Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 9, 2012
    Jason Holmes had initially come in and set things up, but the lighting was moved around a lot by the other photographers who were also shooting.

QUOTE=Ed911;1737346]Like them all...especially number one and four. There's just something about the lighting...what can I say. What a fun day you must have had. The lighting on these is really good. Who set the lighting up.[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2012
    Thank you, everyone, for your very kind words.

Ice, not only can she walk in them, but she and I are friends and went to the same cocktail party the next night, where she had on a different pair. She gets around quite well in them.

WonderlandStudiosOCV, it was my pleasure. Your studio is awesome. You've succeeded in your goal and I look forward to working there again. Thank you.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2012
    I had to go back and reprocess this one.

WonderLand-Studios-Mather3-XL.jpg
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook