Options

lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
edited September 27, 2010 in SmugMug Support
I have a question (hope this is the right place to ask it): Is there any way to change the avatar that shows up when I put comments in the challenge galleries? I'd like to make it consistent with the one here on dgrin, but can't figure out where to change it. Thanks in advance :)
~Lillian~
A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2010
    lkbart wrote: »
    I have a question (hope this is the right place to ask it): Is there any way to change the avatar that shows up when I put comments in the challenge galleries? I'd like to make it consistent with the one here on dgrin, but can't figure out where to change it. Thanks in advance :)

It comes from your BIO pic from smugmug, so you just need to load the picture you use on dgrin to your smugmug acct, then select the "This is me" from the tools menu. If I'm mistaken, someone please correct me!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain