Joining the Digital Grin Forums is absolutely free! By registering, you do agree that you have read and agreed to abide by our rules and policies. If you agree to do so, please check the "I agree" checkbox. You can click here if you do not want to register and leave this page.
The short version:
If you use common sense and are respectful and considerate of others, we would love to have you here!
The long version:
Our rules, policies and fine print:
- Posts that contain explicit, obscene, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate language and/or content on Digital Grin will be removed.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated. You can challenge others' points of view and opinions, but you will do so respectfully, thoughtfully and preferably in a constructive manner.
- You are responsible for your own posts; images, text, messages and any other content. Digital Grin shall not be held responsible for member-posted content in violation of copyright law. Posts containing other people's images must clearly give credit to the original photographer or the images will be changed to links.
- No advertisements are permitted in the Forums, or sent via Private Messages. This will be considered SPAM and could result in you being banned from Digital Grin. Advertisements are only allowed in the Flea Market. Please read the Flea Market guidelines before posting in that area.
- Please do not post the same discussion or question more than once. Duplicate posts are frustrating and counterproductive for other members. Duplicate discussions will be deleted or merged.
- The purpose of private messaging (PM) is to allow for discreet conversations to take place between members. This privilege is not to be abused! Solicitation, spamming, illegal activities, or harassment of any kind is strictly forbidden. Any member receiving an inappropriate private message may forward that message to an Administrator or Moderator immediately for evaluation which can result in suspension or banning of membership.
- Additionally, Private Messages are not intended to deprive the community of valuable information or experiences which could benefit the entire group. Please do not use private messages if the content of the message can be helpful to others.
- The Administrators and Moderators of Digital Grin will try to keep all inappropriate messages and members off this forum, but it is impossible for us to review every single post and user. Therefore, we can not guarantee prompt removal of inappropriate posts. If you find any such post, you are encouraged to report the offending post to us in the "place request to moderators" thread. Alternatively, you can also let us know by using the 'Report Bad Post' button on the left of each post.
- All posts express the views of the author, not that of Digital Grin, its owners, Administrators and Moderators, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin). You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Digital Grin, its owners, Administrators and Moderators, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- Although Digital Grin, the Digital Grin owners, Administrators and Moderators do not and can not review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, they reserve the right to move, edit, delete or close any posts or threads for any or no reason whatsoever.
- Digital Grin does not share your identity or any other personal information we may have from you. However, Digital Grin reserves the right to disclose your identity (or whatever information we have from you) in the event of legal action arising from any message posted, or action taken by you.
- Use of the site is at the discretion of Digital Grin, and that use may be terminated at any time.
- The user agrees as a condition of registering at Digital Grin to be truthful in regard to all information given during the registration process, to abide by the rules and policies and not to disclose their password to others.
- Rules, policies and fine print may be added, removed or changed at any time for any or no reason. The latest version can be found in the Dgrin Support forum.